Robotic Stereotaxic for both Rats and Mice
|Robotic Lab Standard with Mouse and Rat Adaptors
|Robot Drill w/Auto-Stop UPGRADE
|Robot Microinjector UPGRADE
|Robot Drill & Injection Bundle f/Robot Stereotaxic UPGRADE
|Robot Drill AutoStop Function, ADD ON
|Laptop Computer Only (Robotic Stereotaxic Sys)
The innovative design of our Rat/Mouse Stereotaxic Instrument provides users with the ability to perform surgeries on both Mice and Rats on the same base. Motorizied versions of these Stereotaxics include customized motors and the state-of-the-art StereoDrive software to allow motorized, computer controlled stereotaxic positioning in all 3 orthogonal axes. The intuitive movement control and integrated stereotaxic atlas enables unprecedented accuracy and higher throughput in all stereotaxic applications.
NEW FEATURE: The ONLY stereotaxic instrument on the market with an integrated warming base included on all units! Simply purchase Stoelting’s Rodent Warmer Control Box X1 (item 53800), or Rodent Warmer Control Box X2 (item 53850) to use the warming function.
Like the classic Lab Standard™, the NEW Standard Stereotaxic Instrument has larger laser engraved vernier scales (accurate to 100 um), 80 mm of ventral-dorsal, medial-lateral and anterior-posterior travel, absolute lock at 90° ventral-dorsal and brass-bushings for electrical grounding. It is available as a digital or motorized model.
But the NEW Standard "design" is what sets it apart:
- Revolutionary vertically-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Revolutionary horizontally-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Designed for both Rats and Mice all on the same base
- No U-frame, maximizes operating space
- Traditional and non-traumatic Rat ear bars
- Includes the innovative Mouse ear bars
- Includes Mouse and Rat Nose adaptors
Includes the innovative Mouse ear bars
Includes Mouse and Rat nose adaptor
Includes dual tip ear bars with traumatic (18°) and non-traumatic (45°) ear bars
Close-Up of The New Standard Stereotaxic
Designed to adapt conventional stereotaxic systems, the StereoDrive software allows motorized, computer controlled stereotaxic positioning in all 3 orthogonal axes.
Integrated with Paxinos and Watson’s Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, for either rat or mouse, the intuitive movement control enables unprecedented accuracy and higher throughput in all stereotaxic applications.
Digital Atlas integration
- Frame representation
- Calibration of frame coordinates
- Setting of logical coordinate system (Bregma)
- Coordinates and Atlas visualization of the probe
- Advanced 3D visualization options
- Spatial Atlas representation
- Intuitive probe control
- Intuitive navigation
Axial View Coronal View Sagittal View Working View
Your choice of two service options:
- Option 1: New Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software
Keep your existing arm. We'll ship you a new one.
- Option 2: Conversion to Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software
Send us your existing arm. We will convert it to motorized for you.
Motorized Stereotaxic Software Sampler
The StereoDrive software display is divided into the navigation section on the left and the 3D atlas view on the right side of the window.
1. Atlas View
2. Actual position of the probe (logical or physical)
3. Axial view thumbnail — indicating the movement in anterior-posterior (X-axis) or medio-lateral (Y Axis) direction
4. Coronal view thumbnail — indicating the movement in medio-lateral (Y-axis) or inferior-superior (Z Axis) direction
5. Anterior-posterior (X) drive control region
6. Medio-lateral (Y) drive control region
7. Inferior-superior (Z) drive control region
8. Actual coordinates of the probes tip
9. Editable target coordinates of the probes tip
10. Stop button
11. GoTo button
12. Set Lambda button — setup of the logical coordinate system
13. Set Bregma button — setup of the logical coordinate system
14. Tools — access to the microdrive calibration (frame coordinate system)
Motorized StereoDrive Software
Included with Motorized Stereotaxics
Axis StereoDrive Software integrates seamlessly with the precision controlled motors. Motor movement can be executed by using the keyboard arrow keys or clicking on the screen with the mouse.
The software coordinates motor movement of all 3 axes (anterior-posterior, medial-lateral, and dorsal-ventral) probe placement in relation to 3-dimensional visual representation of a rat (Paxinos & Watson, 6th Edition) or mouse (Watson, 3rd edition) Brain Atlas.
- Easy calibration
- Software-driven control of stereotaxic movement
- Virtual visualization of probe location
- One micron resolution
- Download coordinates to computer for recall and/or archiving
- Angle adjustments
- Variable speed on 2-axis (dorsal-ventral)
Integrated with Paxinos and Watson’s Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, the intuitive movement control enables unprecedented accuracy and higher throughput in all stereotaxic applications
Image manipulations include:
- Spatial Rotation
- Fixed Rotation