Gilliam Asperger Disorder Scale (GADS)
|32827||Gilliam Asperger Disorder Scale, Kit (GADS Kit)||$128.00|
|32827R||GADS Summary/Response Books,Pk/25||$59.00|
Distinguishes Asperger Disorder from autism.
James E. Gilliam
- Age Range: 3-22 years
- Time: 5-10 minutes
GADS is the only test to distinguish between Asperger Disorder, autism and other behavioral disorders. Easily completed by a parent, or a professional who knows the child, GADS provides documentation about the essential behavior characteristics of Asperger, necessary for diagnosis. It can be used with confidence in assessment, documenting behavioral progress, targeting goals for IEPs and for research.
Some of GADS' most important features are:
- 32 items, divided into 4 subscales, which describe specific, observable and measurable behaviors
- 8 parent feedback items, relating to the child's first 3 years of life
- Objective, frequency-based behavior ratings
- Easily completed by parents, teachers or others who have the greatest opportunity to observe the individual
- Standard scores and percentiles provided
- Includes a list of books, journals, media, Internet sites and organizations providing information on the disorder
The complete GADS Kit includes an Examiner's Manual and 25 Summary/Response Forms, in a sturdy storage box.