Please specify the quantity of product(s).
Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2)
|31602||BRIEF-2 Parent-Teacher-Self Hand-Scored Kit||$569.00|
|31602T||BRIEF2 Teacher Forms, Pk/25||$103.00|
|31602H||BRIEF2 Parent/Teacher Hand-Scored Kit||$436.00|
|31602S||BRIEF2 Screening Parent/Teacher/Self-Report Hand-Scored Kit||$346.00|
|31602M||BRIEF2 Professional Manual||$166.00|
|31602R||BRIEF2 Parent Forms, Pk/25||$103.00|
|31602F||BRIEF2 Self-Report Forms, Pk/25||$103.00|
|31602-PS||BRIEF2 Parent Spanish Forms, Pk/25||$103.00|
|31602-SS||BRIEF2 Self-Report Spanish Forms, Pk/25*DISCONTINUED||$0.00|
|31602-PF||BRIEF2 Parent Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, Pad/25||$45.00|
|31602-TF||BRIEF2 Teacher Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, Pad/25||$45.00|
|31602-SF||BRIEF2 Self-Report Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, Pad/25||$45.00|
|31602-SP||BRIEF2 Screening Parent Forms, Pk/25||$80.00|
|31602-ST||BRIEF2 Screening Teacher Forms, Pk/25||$80.00|
|31602-SR||BRIEF2 Screening Self-Report Forms, Pk/25||$80.00|
|31602B||BRIEF2 Screening Parent Spanish Forms, Pk/25||$80.00|
|31602D||BRIEF2 Screening Self-Report Spanish Forms, Pk/25||$80.00|
The BRIEF2 includes a 12-item screening version and updated norms for the Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report forms based on a large, diverse sample drawn from all 50 U.S. states.
The BRIEF2 is an enhanced rating scale of executive function that continues to be as efficient, comprehensive, and consistent with current models of executive function as its predecessor but now includes a quick screener and enhanced features.
Features and benefits
- Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report forms are now discussed in one manual and have increased parallel structure. This content overlap, combined with the presentation of rater discrepancy base rates, makes examining multiple rater perspectives easy.
- Contains more concise scales, which reduce the burden on the parent, teacher, and adolescent respondent.
- Increased parallelism in item content, with most items shared between the Parent Form and Teacher Form and approximately half of the items also shared with the Self-Report Form.
- New 12-item Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report screening forms quickly indicate whether executive function assessment is needed. Qualification level: S
- Improved empirical scale structure includes separate Task-Monitor and Self-Monitor scales.
- In addition to the two validity indicators on the original BRIEF, a new Infrequency Scale helps identify unusual responding.
- No new items were added to the clinical scales, allowing for consistency of data collection between the BRIEF and the BRIEF2.
- Large, nationally stratified standardization sample is matched by age, gender, ethnicity, and parent education level to U.S. Census proportions.
- Improved internal structure, with scales supported by factor analysis and three indexes consistent with widely accepted theory: Behavior Regulation, Emotion Regulation, and Cognitive Regulation.
- Clinical data provide support for evidence-based assessment and interpretation of clinical profiles.
- New reliable change statistics make it easy to measure the significance of change in scores over time.
BRIEF2 Parent/Teacher/Self-Report Hand-Scored Kit (Item #31602)
includes BRIEF2 Professional Manual with Fast Guide, 25 Parent Forms, 25 Teacher Forms, 25 Self-Report Forms, 25 Parent Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, 25 Teacher Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, and 25 Self-Report Scoring Summary/Profile Forms
BRIEF2 Screening Parent/Teacher/Self-Report Hand-Scored Kit (item #31602S)
(includes BRIEF2 Professional Manual with Fast Guide, 25 Screening Parent Forms, 25 Screening Teacher Forms, and 25 Screening Self-Report Forms
BRIEF2 Parent/Teacher Hand-Scored Kit (Item #31602H)
includes BRIEF2 Professional Manual with Fast Guide, 25 Parent Forms, 25 Teacher Forms, 25 Parent Scoring Summary/Profile Forms, and 25 Teacher Scoring Summary/Profile Forms