Ultra-Precise Stereotaxic Instruments for Rats and Mice
|Ultra Precise New Standard Stereotaxic, Rat and Mouse
|Ultra Precise Dual New Standard Stereotaxic, Rat and Mouse
|Ultra Precise Digital New Standard Stereotaxic,Rat and Mouse
|Ultra Precise Digital Dual New Stand Stereotaxic,Rat & Mouse
|Ultra Precise Lab Standard, Rat and Mouse
|Ultra Precise Dual Lab Standard, Rat and Mouse
The innovative design of Stoelting New Standard Rat and Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments provide users with the ability to perform surgeries on both mice and rats on the same base while the Ultra-Precise manipulator arm adds up to 10um precision and increased resolution
NEW FEATURE: The ONLY stereotaxic instrument on the market with an integrated warming base included on all units! Simply purchase Stoelting’s Rodent Warmer Control Box X1 (item 53800), or Rodent Warmer Control Box X2 (item 53850) to use the warming function.
Like the classic Lab Standard™, the NEW Standard Stereotaxic Instrument has larger laser engraved vernier scales (accurate to 100 um), 80 mm of ventral-dorsal, medial-lateral and anterior-posterior travel, absolute lock at 90° ventral-dorsal and brass-bushings for electrical grounding. It is available as a digital or motorized model.
But the NEW Standard "design" is what sets it apart:
- Revolutionary vertically-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Revolutionary horizontally-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Designed for both Rats and Mice all on the same base
- No U-frame, maximizes operating space
- Traditional and non-traumatic Rat ear bars
- Includes the innovative Mouse ear bars
- Includes Mouse and Rat Nose adaptors
- Warmer ready base compatible with Stoelting Rodent Warmer Systems
Includes the innovative Mouse ear bars, dual tip rat ear bars, and mouse and rat nose adaptors.