Part Number: SD165-24-UD-P5
Input: 100 – 240V – 50 – 60 HZ 1.4A Max
Output : 24V 2.71A
Approvals : CE, FCC, cULus, ROHS, GS, PSE
LCD Screen Size:
Color: Full Color
Touch: Resistive touch
3 high performance stepper Motors
Resolution: .01 microns.
Routing Offset: 0.05 microns
Maximum Speed: 2.7mm/s
Minimum Speed: 15um/s *D-V Only*
The screen may become un-calibrated during shipping or over time.
When to Calibrate the Screen:
- If the buttons are not responding
- If the screen does not respond to pressing buttons
- If you have to press down with a lot of pressure
To Calibrate the Screen:
- Turn off power
- Press down on the screen with figure anywhere while power if off
- With figure pressing down on screen turn on power
During bootup the screen detects the PRESS and goes into calibration mode. During Calibration the screen will display blinking dots one at a time. Press the MIDDLE of each dot as they appear. Be careful to make sure you press the middle of each dot. The screen will go through Calibration 2 times and when complete the screen will return to the home screen. If you find the calibration unsatisfactory you can always repeat calibration.