Dual New Standard™ Stereotaxic, Rat and Mouse
The innovative design of the New Standard™ Stereotaxic Instrument provides users with the ability to perform surgeries on both Mice and Rats on the same base. The New Standard™ includes a 100 micron 3-axes, left-hand manipulator arm, separate rat and mouse adapters, dual-sided (18° and 45°) rat ear bars, triple point mouse ear bars, and corner clamp probe holder. The Dual Arm version can decrease surgery times and help reduce potential time consuming errors. A second manipulator arm is convenient, if not mandatory, in applications such as dual injections, bilateral cannulations, simultaneous stimulation and recording, etc.
Like the classic Lab Standard™, the NEW Standard Stereotaxic Instrument has larger laser engraved vernier scales (accurate to 100 um), 80 mm of ventral-dorsal, medial-lateral and anterior-posterior travel, absolute lock at 90° ventral-dorsal and brass-bushings for electrical grounding. It is available as a digital or motorized model.
But the NEW Standard "design" is what sets it apart:
- Revolutionary vertically-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Revolutionary horizontally-adjusting ear and nose bar posts
- Designed for both Rats and Mice all on the same base
- No U-frame, maximizes operating space
- Traditional and non-traumatic Rat ear bars
- Includes the innovative Mouse ear bars
- Includes Mouse and Rat Nose adaptors