Please specify the quantity of product(s).
Test of Integrated Language and Literacy Skills (TILLS) Kit w/Tele TILLS
|31753||Test of Integ.Lang.& Literacy Skills (TILLS) Kit w/TeleTILLS||$600.00|
|31703R||TILLS Examiner Rec.Forms and Student Response Forms,Pk/25||$100.00|
|31703L||TILLS Student Language Scales, Pk/50||$35.00|
|31703P||TILLS Examinger Practice Workbook||$25.00|
|31703Q||TILLS Quick Start Guide, Pk/5||$30.00|
|31703B||TILLS Stimulus Book||$150.00|
|31703M||TILLS Examiner's Manual||$100.00|
|31703T||TILLS Technical Manual||$80.00|
Captures the complete picture of students’ oral and written language skills
Nickola Wolf Nelson, Ph.D., Elena Plante, Ph.D., Nancy Helm-Estabrooks, Sc.D., and Gillian Hotz, Ph.D.
- Age Range: 6-18 years
- Time: 90 minutes or less
The TILLS measures integrated language-literacy abilities that reflect the complex demands of the general education curriculum. It is a comprehensive, norm-referenced test that has been standardized to:
- Identify language/literacy disorders
- Document patterns of relative strengths and weaknesses
- Track changes in skills, over time
Professionals can administer the entire test, single subtests, of combinations of subtests. The TILLS is constructed to allow the examiner to derive scores, for identifying, tracking and profiling a student’s strengths and weaknesses, and interpreting the results to support decisions about what to do next.
The 15 TILLS subtests allow examiners to assess and compare students’ language-literacy skills at both the sound/word level, and the sentence/discourse level, across the four oral and written modalities: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Ideal for evaluating students:
- Suspected of having a primary language impairment (specific language impairment
- Suspected of having a learning disability, reading disability or dyslexia
- Known to have conditions such as: Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or Intellectual Disability
- Struggling with language and literacy comprehension and social communication skills (social communication disorder)
The TILLS Kit includes 25 each of the Examiner Record Forms and Student Response Forms; 50 Student Language Scales; an Examiner Practice Workbook; a Quick Start Guide; Stimulus Book, and Examiner’s Manual, with Digital Audio Files (on USB drive), and TILLS Tote Bag.