Rorschach Scoring Programs
|Rorschach Interpretation Program-5, Scoring Program Kit
|Rorschach Interp. Assist.Prog, Version 5 Intro Kit (RIAP5)
|Rorschach Response Recording Forms, Pad/50
|RIAP5 Forensic Edition Scoring and Interpretation Program
The unlimited-use Rorschach Scoring programs, which incorporate scoring variables and indexes found in the fifth edition of A Rorschach® Workbook for the Comprehensive System, is designed to assist in scoring and interpreting Rorschach results for individuals ages 5-70 years.
Rorschach Scoring Programs
The unlimited-use Rorschach Scoring programs, which incorporate scoring variables and indexes found in the fifth edition of A Rorschach® Workbook for the Comprehensive System, is designed to assist in scoring and interpreting Rorschach results for individuals ages 5-70 years.Simply enter a client’s demographic information and the sequence of scores (i.e., coded responses) into the RIAP5 database and the report will be generated.
All versions include:
- Sequence of Scores, Structural Summary, and Constellations Table.
- The powerful RIAP5 database can handle multiple protocols and reports for each client and facilitates rapid retrieval of client information.
- On-screen access to the Form Quality Tables and Location Charts allows for easy referencing.
- Rorschach Response Recording Forms facilitate the documentation of Rorschach responses.
Program operations are clean, crisp, and user-friendly
- Program enables you to quickly and accurately score the data derived from each Rorschach record.
- Software checks for coding errors (e.g., entering inappropriate scores).
- On-Screen Help provides a clear description of each coding error and suggests potential solutions.
- Enhanced export feature allows the clinician to select the protocols to be exported and allows greater choices of export formats.
Windows 8,10 and internet connection
Mac users can use with Windows Emulator
Hard Drive: 30 MB
There are 3 editions:
RIAP5S Scoring Program (31361)
Includes all of the above features- Sequence of Scores, Structural Summary, and Consellations Table. Does not contain interpretive report
RIAP5 Scoring and Interpretation Program (31361A)
In addition to features included in RIAP5S, also includes:
- Revised Interpretive Report that assists the clinician with scoring and interpretation.
- In addition, the program provides a Client Report—an abbreviated, individualized, and simplified version of the RIAP5 Interpretive Report—that is intended to be read and retained by the client.
RIAP5FE Forensic Edition Scoring Program (31361F)
Contains all of following:
- Designed to be used in tandem with the RIAP5, which provides the Interpretive Report and a Client Report, allowing you to draw on all reports to make determinations. This software can generate a clinical report for individuals ages 5 to 70 years, but the forensic report can only be generated for individuals over the age of 18 years.
- Developed to assist you in using the Rorschach when conducting forensic evaluations in cases of criminal responsibility and competency to stand trial, personal injury, and parental fitness/child custody.
Ideal for use when an individual’s psychological stability is being questioned
- Can help you determine competency to stand trial, sanity at the time of an alleged offense, and the advisability of probation or parole (including consideration of dangerousness, suicide risk, and amenability to treatment).
- Evaluates posttraumatic stress disorder and other anxiety disturbances, affective and cognitive features of depression, and psychotic loss of contact with reality.
- Enables you to assess parenting with regard to psychological disturbance, coping skills, and interpersonal accessibility.
Categorized reference list helps you prepare testimony
- The reference list primarily includes research on the Rorschach Inkblot Method, but additional references regarding basic forensic psychology issues are also listed.
- Allows you to further evaluate the applicability of your findings and to prepare testimony based on Rorschach data.
All versions use the same Response Recording Forms (31361R)
The clinician enters the client’s demographic information, as well as background, presenting and diagnostic information, and the Sequence of Scores (i.e., coded responses) into the software. The software then calculates the various indexes, ratios, and percentages that are necessary for interpretation.
The printed Rorschach Response Recording Forms facilitate the documentation of Rorschach responses.