Please specify the quantity of product(s).
Marijuana:A Prevention and Education Toolkit for Communities
Marijuana:A Prevention and Education Toolkit brings together community leaders, health care providers, schools, local businesses, parents, faith le...
|32167||Marijuana:A Prevention and Education Toolkit for Communities||$127.00|
Marijuana:A Prevention and Education Toolkit brings together community leaders, health care providers, schools, local businesses, parents, faith leaders, and law enforcement to develop a coordinated, multi-disciplinary plan for addressing marijuana use.
This comprehensive resource bring together community leaders, health care providers, schools, local businesses, parents, faith leaders, and law enforcement to develop a coordinated, multi-disciplinary plan for addressing marijuana use in their community.
The Marijuana: A Prevention and Education Toolkit for Communities includes a CD-ROM of reproducible resources:
- Marijuana Basics – provides an overview of marijuana, decriminalization and legalization, history, and more
- Community Mobilization Guide – provides specific examples of what’s working in other communities, ideas on how to start a community coalition for marijuana awareness, guidelines for creating a regional marijuana awareness media campaign, and additional resources for communities
- Employers Guide – provides employers and employees with the information they need to proactively address the issue of marijuana in the workplace and to help stakeholders minimize the impact marijuana has on the work environment, save money on the organizational costs associated with employee marijuana use, and assist workers in need of treatment for addiction
- Health Care Professionals Guide – provides information to effectively address the health concerns associated with marijuana, such as harmful use, addiction, and the medical use of the drug, use the information provided to promote healthy lifestyle choices among patients, identify patients with a cannabis use disorder, assist with prevention of marijuana use among youth, and recommend intervention and treatment options when needed
- Parents Guide – offers resources to help parents talk about marijuana with their children and includes tips for how to begin the conversation as well as signs of marijuana use
- School Guide – provides school staff with the information and tools they need to address the issue of marijuana use among youth, tips for talking with youth about marijuana, and signs and symptoms of marijuana use; provides lesson plans that teach the facts about marijuana
- Policy Guide – puts all of the information you need about marijuana policies in one place, make the information usable, and provide the necessary tools to influence policy change as it occurs
- Campaign Resources Guide – offers many tools to help you communicate the true risks associated with marijuana use