Lifelines Suicide Prevention, Intervention, Postvention Curriculum
|32164||Lifelines Curriculum Trilogy||$545.00|
|32161||Lifelines: A Suicide Prevention Program||$295.00|
|32162||Lifelines Intervention: Helping Students at Risk for Suicide||$195.00|
|32163||Lifelines Postvention: Responding to Suicide/Other Traumatic||$128.00|
Lifelines Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention Curriculum is a unique collection of programs for communities that addresses the important topic of youth suicide: from prevention to intervention to response. This newly revised version includes updated language and topics to reflect today's best practices and youth culture.
Each component, Prevention, Intervention, or Postvention, can be used separately, or used together as a complete curriculum:
- Lifelines® Prevention: Building Knowledge and Skills to Prevent Suicideeducates school faculty, parents, and students on the facts about suicide and their respective roles as suicide "preventers" and utilizes everyone in the community to recognize when a student is at potential risk of suicide and understand how and where to access help.
This newly revised edition uses updated language to reflect today's best practices and youth culture, and now also covers grades 5-6 and 11-12, in addition to grades 7-10. Also new in this updated edition are two videos and handouts explaining suicide warning signs and how to refer for support when you suspect a student may need more care.
Lifelines® Intervention: Helping Students at Risk for Suicide provides faculty and students information on how to respond to signs of suicide. This program educates faculty on intervention best practices and provides clear guidance on how best to involve parents and guardians as partners. This revised version includes two new handouts explaining suicide warning signs and how to do a warm handoff when you suspect a student may need more care, and also includes updated language to reflect today’s best practices and youth culture. This manual covers all grades and includes information regarding developmental differences at specific ages.
- Lifelines® Postvention: Responding to Suicide and Other Traumatic Death is a best-practices manual that educates everyone in the community on how to successfully respond to suicide and other traumatic deaths that profoundly affect the school population. This newly revised edition of Lifelines®Postvention includes updated language and topics to reflect today's best practices and youth culture. This manual covers all grades and includes information regarding developmental differences at specific ages.The Complete Lifelines Trilogy includes:
- Preventionincludes a facilitator guide, two DVDs, and a USB Flash Drive with reproducible materials
- Intervention includes a facilitator guide, a DVD, and a USB Flash Drive with reproducible materials
- Postvention includes a facilitator guide and a USB Flash Drive with reproducible materials