Please specify the quantity of product(s).
Kindergarten Diagnostic Instrument (KDI-2 NU)
|30503||Kindergarten Diagnostic Instrument (KDI-2 NU) Kit||$395.00|
|30503R||KDI-2 NU Student Response Books, Pk/25||$50.00|
|30503M||KDI-2 NU Administration Manual||$95.00|
|30503S||KDI-2 NU Concept Mastery/Number Skill Stimulus Book w/Easel||$95.00|
|30503D||KDI-2 NU Visual Discrimination/Memory Stimulus Book/Easel||$95.00|
|30503L||KDI-2 NU Form Letter Identification/VMI Stimulus Book/Easel||$45.00|
|30503K||KDI-2 NU Kindergarten Fun Book, Pk/25||$90.00|
|30503C||KDI-2 NU Computerized Scoring Download (Windows or Mac)||$195.00|
The KDI-2 NU is a comprehensive and time efficient screening instrument designed to assess
developmental readiness skills. The KDI-2 NU was normed on 2,800 subjects.
Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D.
Age Range: 4 – 6 years
Administration Time: 35 minutes
Publication Date: 2019
Developmental Readiness Skills Assessed by the KDI-2
- Body Awareness – visual-motor skills and knowledge of body parts
- Concept Mastery – knowledge of basic kindergarten concepts
- Form/Letter Identification – knowledge of shape names & letter identification skills
- General Information – ability to recall basic information from memory
- Gross Motor – large muscle coordination
- Memory for Sentences – short-term auditory memory
- Number Skills – knowledge of basic math skills
- Phonemic Awareness – phonemic awareness skills
- Verbal Associations – language-based reasoning skills
- Visual Discrimination – visual discrimination skills
- Visual Memory – visual memory skills
- Visual-Motor Integration – eye-hand coordination, drawing ability, & visual-spatial skills
- Vocabulary – knowledge of word meanings
My Kindergarten Fun Book, 2nd Edition
My Kindergarten Fun Book-2 is a take-home book for parents and children that contains learning games and activities designed to help children develop kindergarten readiness skills. After a KDI-2 assessment is completed, My Kindergarten Fun Book-2 can be used in a prescriptive fashion to encourage practice in the skills needing improvement.