Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training Manual, Second Edition
|31737||DBT Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition||$58.00|
|31737H||DBT Skills Training Handouts and Worksheets, 2nd Edition||$38.00|
Provides vital tools for implementing DBT skills training
Marsha M. Linehan
Written by the developer of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), this comprehensive resource includes reproducible teaching notes, handouts and worksheets. Ideal for therapists, trainers and students, this Manual shows the extent to which theory is underpinned by research on outcomes. It is a valuable resource for therapists treating varied clinical, and non-clinical populations.
This Manual gives complete instructions for orienting clients to DBT, plus teaching notes for the full range of mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance skills. Handouts, Worksheets and Teaching Notes are available for download from a Web page, to be printed as needed.
Used for over two decades, by hundreds of thousands of practitioners, this book has been significantly revised and expanded to reflect important research and clinical advances.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- The 225 Handouts and Worksheets have been completely revised, and include many that are new
- Each Module has been expanded with additional skills
- Multiple, alternative Worksheets tailor treatment to each client
- More extensive, reproducible teaching notes include clinical examples
- Curricula is included for running Skills Training groups of different durations, with specific populations, such as adolescents and clients with substance abuse problems
- Includes a concise overview of “How to Use This Book”
Paperback; 504 pages
The companion volume, DBT Skills Training Handouts and Worksheets, Second Edition contains reproducible handouts and worksheets for all the DBT modules for use with clients.