Please specify the quantity of product(s).
Academic Achievement Battery (AAB) Screening Form Print Kit
|31503||Academic Achievement Battery Screening Print Kit(AAB Screen)||$191.00|
|31503B||AAB-S Item Booklets, Pk/25||$35.00|
|31503R||AAB-S Response Booklets, Pk/25||$35.00|
|31503M||AAB-S Professional Manual with Fast Guide||$108.00|
The AAB is a complete achievement assessment, offering both a comprehensive battery as well as a screening version for use with individuals throughout the life span.
Features and benefits
- Developed using academic standards set by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, the National Council of Teachers of English, Common Core, and Reading First.
- Administration and scoring are straightforward and easy—and both versions have a Fast Guide to help you get started.
- Unlike similar measures, the AAB requires no certification or intensive preparation—simply open your AAB kit and review the materials, and you will be ready to begin assessment.
- Provides age- and grade-based (Fall and Spring) norms.
- Scoring is available through PARiConnect; stimuli are available digitally.
- Can be administered in 15-30 minutes and scored in 5-10 minutes.
- Measures basic academic skills including letter and word reading, spelling, and mathematical calculation.
- An optional written composition component requires an extra 15 minutes to administer.
- A composite score provides the user with a snapshot of the individual’s performance in reading, spelling, writing, and math.
- Appropriate for evaluating fundamental academic skills during an initial evaluation, during reevaluation, or when working with those referred for learning, behavior, or vocational concerns.
- Reliability coefficients for the subtests range from .77 to .97 and from .88 to .98 for the composite scores across the age- and grade-based normative samples.
- AAB subtest and composite scores were found to be highly correlated with similar constructs on the WJ® III, KTEA™ -II, WRAT4, and WIAT® -III.
- The manual includes evidence supporting the ability of the AAB to differentiate performance in individuals with various learning disabilities, intellectual developmental disorder, ADHD, and speech/language impairment.
Digital materials are available!
The Letter/Word Reading Card is available for download through PARiConnect to your desktop, laptop, or tablet, making assessment even more convenient. A PARiConnect account is not required for download. The e-manual also includes a digital version of the Fast Guide.
A link to download the Letter/Word Reading Card will be e-mailed to you. Digital stimuli require a display screen size of 7.75" (19.7 cm) x 5.25" (13.3 cm) and 1 MB of hard drive space.
Order now for special introductory pricing.