Please specify the quantity of product(s).
JAGA wireless electrophysiology (EEG)
All-in-one-unit wireless electrophysiology recording device.
JAGA systems are a stand-alone, all-in-one-unit wireless electrophysiology recording device. Our plug and measure product enables a more natural and untethered neural recording environment. The entire device includes:
- Amplifier, digitizer, signal processor and transmitter.
- Fully digitized data for transmission
- Uses standard network protocol (TCP/IP over Wi-Fi) or commercially available low power RF protocol.
- Can be plugged into your electrodes via a connector.
- Uses rechargeable batteries that can be attached to the device or to animal's back.
- Data streams wirelessly to your computer. Alternative to conventional electrophysiology devices that are wired, bulky and more expensive.
- Optional ANY-maze software for behavior tracking and simutantous recording. Contact us for details.
Portable. Wireless. Electrophysiology.
- A penny size wireless neural recording for mice or mobile (1.9 g without battery)
- 4/8 channel unit recording (7-10 kSps/ch, upto 20/40 kSps/ch upsampling) or 16 channels for EEG recording (1kSps/ch)
- Allow viewing all 16 channels and enable 8 selected unit recording.
- 1.5 to 12+ hours of recording hours with battery (additional weight 1.2-12g)
- Signal range ~ 5m
- A quarter size wireless recording device for rats or heavier animals (6g without battery) up to16 channel full transmission.
- 8(16) channels (20/14kSps/ch upto up to 40(28) kSps/ch upsampling) or 16 channels EEG (1kSps/ch).
- 0.5- 6+ hours of recording hours with battery (additional weight 1.2-21g)
- Signal range ~ 30m
Contact Stoelting for details about how to track animal behavior live using the ANY-maze software and the JAGA Penny or JAGA16 devices.
Number of inputs:: 16 electrodes
Differential configuration: Each input amplified w.r.t common reference
AC input range ± 5 mV
AC input conversion 16-bit resolution (0.15 μV/bit)
Allowable Common mode input voltage range: ± 0.4 V
Common mode rejection: 82 dB at 50 or 60 Hz
High pass filter: 1st order selectable either at 0.1 or 300 Hz
Low pass filter: 3rd order Butterworth selectable at 300 or 6.75 kHz
Input referred noise: 2.7 μVrms
Input impedance: 1300 MOhm for 10Hz, 13 MOhm for 1kHz
Input bias/leakage: ± 20 pA (± 20 nA maximum)
Crosstalk: -78 dB between adjacent amplifiers on the IC
Input connection: 18 pin female header for each bank
Output connection: Wi-Fi (802.11)
Sampling Rate: 20 kSps (14 kSps) per channel for 8 (16) channels
Real Time Software Interpolation: 80/56 kSps based on NeuroPhys / NeuroSorter
Serial I/O: USB Power Input
PC interface: TCP/IP over Wi-Fi
Data acquisition: PYTHON open source or GUI software (NeuroPhys / NeuroSorter)
Data file format: Non-proprietary Binary or Industry Standard
Dimensions: 23 mm x 33 mm x 6 mm Weight 6.2 g (antenna included, battery excluded)
Battery: Rechargeable Li-Poly battery (5-21g) for 1-6 hrs