Cordless Micro Drill
Can function for up to 8 hours on a single charge.
Can function for 8 hours on a single charge.
The Cordless Micro Drill is designed for research applications that require surgical bits. Made of lightweight aluminum alloy for balance and control, the Micro Drill is powered by a rechargeable 6-volt nickel cadmium battery, and can function for up to 8 hours under normal operating conditions. Speed is 12,000 RPM.
The Micro Drill comes with a hard plastic case with die-cut foam for convenient storage, a recharger, and 5 carbide steel burrs with ball sizes of 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, and 1.6 mm. Carbide burr drill bits have a shaft diameter of 2.3 mm and are 4.4 cm in length. No special tools are necessary to change burrs. A set of 5 assorted burrs is available separately.
DO NOT CHARGE FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS! This will damage the battery and void the warranty.
- Length: (Without Burr) 17.5 cm
- Diameter: 1.9 cm
- Charger input: 100-240 V (please specify US, UK, or EU)
- No Load Speed: 12,000 rpm
- Stall Torque: 1.25 oz./in.
- Battery: 6V 300 mAh NiMH rechargeable battery DO NOT CHARGE FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS! This will damage the battery and void the warranty.
These items are designed for animal research only and are not intended for human use.