Complete Active Surgical Gas Anesthesia System
Safe, convenient and complete
|53930||Link 7 Gas Anesthesia System, Tabletop w/Induction Chamber||Login|
|53930V||Link 7 Gas Anesthesia System,Tabletop w/Induc Chamber/220V||Login|
|53931||Link 7 Gas Anesthesia System, Mobile w/Induction Chamber||Login|
|53931V||Link 7 Gas Anesthesia System,Mobile w/Induct Chamber/220V||Login|
|53940||Gas Anesthesia System, Tabletop w/Induction Chamber||Login|
|53941||Gas Anesthesia System, Tabletop/Mobile w/Induction Chamber||Login|
|53911||WAG Activated Charcoal Filter f/Passive-Active Systems,CS/4||Login|
Stoelting's Complete Anesthesia System was designed specifically for stereotaxic surgery! The complete system includes a tabletop and/or mobile cart with Isoflurane Vaporizer, Active Gas Scavenger and continuous flow Induction Chamber. Stereotaxic instrument sold separately.
Stoelting's all inclusive, simple and effective Inhalant Anesthesia System for Stereotaxic Surgery with Active Gas Waste Removal
The Complete system includes:
- Tabletop and/or Mobile Anesthesia System Complete with Isoflurane Vaporizer
- Active Gas Scavenger
- Continuous Induction Chamber
This all-inclusive research anesthesia system features:
- No flowmeters to adjust. Flip a toggle switch to “on” to start flow of fresh gas, indicator confirms flow
- 3 stations for anesthesia with preset flow rate for any station (500cc-5 LPM)
- Color coded tubing and connector to help user identify which fresh gas supply tubing goes to which station
- Pressure gauge to let user know when pressure has been released from system for filling of vaporizer.
- Generates a 50 LPM negative flow that can be attenuated to appropriate levels and divided between 3 stations.
- Has a direct vacuum port for use with Vapor-Vac Hooded Induction Chamber
- Adjustable negative flow meters easily activated with toggle switches.
- Waste anesthetic gases can be discharged into activated charcoal canister or any non re-circulating hood, vent, downdraft/ back draft system or snorkel.
- Available without negative flow generating pump- can then be used to attenuate active, in-house vacuum source.
- Designed for use with the Posi-vac Non-Rebreathing system, Vapor-Vac hooded induction chamber, or Stereotaxic nose cone. (not included)
- Higher Throughput
- Intuitive system- easy to operate, precise, safe flow rate for fresh gas
- Healthy for subjects- less morbidity, less mortality