Hopkins Verbal Learning Test-Revised Brief Visuospatial Memory Test -Revised Sorftware Portfolio (HVLT-R BVMT-R SP)
|32867||HVLT-R/BVMT-R SP CD-ROM Kit||$532.00|
|32867M||HVLT-R/BVMT-R Professional Manual Supplement||$49.00|
Provides a discrepancy score that compares a client’s performance on the two tests.
Because of their brief, and complementary nature, the HVLT-R and BVMT-R are often administered together. This new Software Portfolio provides unlimited scoring and reporting for both instruments, after hand-entry of an individual’s raw scores.
A new HVLT-R/BVMT-R Professional Manual Supplement provides information on the development, use and interpretation of new scores. Normative data are also included for all new scores.
New scores include:
- T scores for Trials 1, 2 and 3 of the HVLT-R
- Reliable Change Scores evaluate change in scores over time for HVLT-R and BVMT-R Total Recall and Delayed Recall
- Discrepancy Scores for auditory/verbal HVLT-R and visual/spatial BVMT-R memory test performances;lso calculated for Total and Delayed Recall scores.
Generates up to five Reports:
- HVLT-R Score Report: provides raw scores, T scores, percentiles and profiles; also includes new T scores for Trials 1, 2 and 3.
- HVLT-R Longitudinal Report: includes new Reliable Change Score.
- BVMT-R Score Report: provides raw scores, T scores, percentiles and profiles.
- BVMT-R Longitudinal Report: includes the new Reliable Change Score.
- HVLT-R/BVMT-R Discrepancy Report: includes the new Discrepancy Score.
The HVLT-RBVMT-R SP CD-ROM Kit includes the Professional Manual Supplement, On-Screen Software Manual, Quick Start Guide and Unlimited-Use Scoring and Reporting Software. Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation.