Single Syringe Infusion Pump
A basic single syringe, infusion pump which combines precision with simplicity.
KD Scientific Infusion Only Syringe Pumps are ideal for delivering accurate and precise amounts of fluids for a multitude of syringe pump applications. This includes infusing calibrant into a mass spectrometer or reaction chamber, long term drug infusions to animals and general infusion applications.
KDS syringe pumps are known for their outstanding reliability and performance. The KDS 100 series syringe pumps provide the most cost-effective solution for infusing fluids.
Series 100 Pumps
The Series 100 Syringe Pumps are an economical line of pumps for loads up to 20 lbs. There are no ports for external control. That is, they can only be operated from the keyboard. The step rate from one step/30 sec. up to 400 half steps per sec., allows a wide range of smooth travel speeds.
- Single syringe 10 µl to 60 ml, any manufacturer
- Simple menu-driven setup:
- select syringe size from displayed table
- set dispense volume
- set dispense flow rate
- Easy to read bright, backlight display
- Dispense volume displayed and has automatic shutoff at completion
- Volume and flow rate units (µl/hr or ml/hr) are selected automatically based on syringe size
- Last settings stored in permanent memory
- Button release of drive nut for easy syringe installation
- Choice of run / stop after a power interruption
|Max No. of Syringes||One|
|Syringe Size||10 µl to 60 ml|
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x 5 in.
23 x 15 x 12 cm
|Weight||4.5 lb (2 kg)|
|Linear Force||20 lb (9 kg) min.|
|Advance per Microstep||0.529 micron (1/2 step)|
|Max Step Rate (1/2 Step)||400 steps/sec|
|Min Step Rate||1 step / 30 sec.|
|Accuracy||± < 1%|
|Audible Alarm||(Optional) **|