This feature-laden two-syringe infusion pump combines a broad speed range and holds a wide range of syringe sizes to meet the requirements of virtually any laboratory application.
KD Scientific Infusion Only Syringe Pumps are ideal for delivering accurate and precise amounts of fluids for a multitude of syringe pump applications. This includes infusing calibrant into a mass spectrometer or reaction chamber, long term drug infusions to animals and general infusion applications.
KDS syringe pumps are known for their outstanding reliability and performance with advance features with RS232 and TTL interfaces. All the 200 series pumps can be daisy-chained together to create a syringe pump network.
All pumps in this series have more powerful motors (a total of 40 lbs.of force before stall) and smaller micro steps (0.165µl). That, together with a higher pulse rate maximum (1600/sec) enables a wider range of smoother travel rates.
- Holds one or two syringes, 10 µl to 140 ml each
- Backlit LCD displayKnob locks/unlocks drive block for effortless, drag-free manual adjustment
- Simple menu-driven setup: select syringe size from displayed table, dispense volume and dispense flow rate
- Continuous dispense volume display
- Preset volume control and automatic shut-off
- Choice of unit selection
- Settings can be reviewed or changed during operation
- Stall detection
- Last settings stored in permanent memory
- Built-in RS232C interface for computer "daisy chaining" up to 100 pumps
- TTL interface for foot switch, timer, relay control, outputs for run indicator, valve control
- Optional multi-step keypad programmable feature available
Series Programmable Pumps — each step may include:
Time duration from 1 sec. up to 12 hrs.
Travel direction, infuse or withdraw
Flow rate at the beginning of the step
Flow rate at the end of the step (continuous smooth ramp between)
Pause, wait for external trigger or gate
Set status of TTL output pins
Loop back to previous step
Number of times to repeat loop
|Max. No. of Syringes||Two or Four|
|Syringe Size||10 µl to 140 ml|
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5.5 in.
28 x 23 x 15 cm
|Weight||9 lb (4 kg)|
|Linear Force||40 lb (18 kg)|
|Advance Per Microstep||0.165 micron (1/16 step)|
|Max Step Rate (1/2 step)||1600/sec|
|Min Step Rate||1 step 1/100 sec|
|Accuracy||± < 1%|
|Audible Alarm||(Optional) **|